Use your gifts and talents to create a world without leprosy. If you want to share in our vision of Leprosy defeated, Lives transformed, then we want to hear from you!
Want to know more about working at The Leprosy Mission Australia?
Here’s a little bit about us:
- We are the oldest and largest leprosy-focused organisation in the world.
- We are passionate about defeating leprosy.
- Because we follow Jesus Christ, we value compassion, justice, integrity, inclusion and humility. We live out these values through our work and in our day-to-day interactions with one another.
- We are a diverse workplace where people of different cultures, backgrounds and ages come together.
- We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for everyone
- We are committed to safeguarding and protecting all those we work with through our recruitment and selection processes.
What does The Leprosy Mission Australia look like?
Valuing our Team
In line with our mission, we have a core objective it to maximise the funds we are able to send to projects to bring about transformation in the lives of people affected by leprosy.
We value our team through creating supportive and learning environment which provides space for personal and professional development, flexible working arrangements and rewarding work. Our pay rates are fair and can be enhanced exempt fringe benefits which boost your take home pay.
Meet some of our team members
Social Enterprise Manager
“Just like Jesus, we continue to change the lives of people with leprosy or disability or marginalised through every single action we take at our work.”
International Programs Officer
"Knowing that your job helps to bring transformation in the lives of people who have lost hope is not something that everyone has the opportunity to do."
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Fundraising and Communications Manager, the Social Media Marketing Coordinator will oversee TLMA’s digital communications presence across a range of forums including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and others, providing quality assurance of the information being broadcast to the public.
For further information about this role or to apply, please contact Beaumont Recruitment.
Strategic Relationships Lead – including 150th Celebrations Project Lead
Reporting to the CEO, the Strategic Relationship Lead will be responsible for increasing Strategic Relationships and income across Major Gifts, Corporations Trusts & Foundations, & Grants. Alongside this they will be the project lead for the 150th Celebrations of The Leprosy Mission. Working to defeat leprosy & transform lives across the world.
If you are interested in becoming part of The Leprosy Mission Australia, send us your details and we will let you know when we have new job opportunities.
Sign up to job alerts