World Leprosy Sunday
The last Sunday in January is World Leprosy Day. It is a great opportunity to raise our voice on behalf of those affected by leprosy. You could give a short update yourself, or book a speaker to come, or pass on our online resources to your minister.
Your FREE resource toolkit to download.
You can share these resources with your friends by sending them this link: https://www.leprosymission.org.au/world-leprosy-sunday-resources/
- Download prayers for World Leprosy Sunday
- Download World Leprosy Sunday sermon PowerPoint slides
- Download World Leprosy Sunday PowerPoint templates
- Download World Leprosy Sunday sermon notes
- Download Children’s resources
You can download the video by clicking the link above and then clicking the ‘download’ button underneath the video.
Your support is vital during COVID-19.
Host or attend a World Leprosy Day event between 30 January 2022 and 30 April 2022.