Host a Cuppa for a Cure
Every Cuppa Helps!
Host a morning or afternoon tea party to raise funds to fight leprosy. When you host a Cuppa for a Cure event, you help provide treatment for people affected by leprosy.
Morning or afternoon tea, anywhere or anytime. Hold it as part of a special event or celebration, a gathering with your friends at home, at church or in your group. We can provide you with the resources and newsletters you need.
Host a Cuppa for a Cure and change lives
You and your friends can raise much needed funds to help free people affected by leprosy from the devastation of disability, isolation, poverty and rejection.
Have a Cuppa for a Cure tea party. To register your event, go to www.cuppaforacure.org.au
How Cuppa for a Cure works
We have plenty of resources to make your Cuppa for a Cure a success! To request a host pack, call Margaret Lambeth, The Leprosy Mission Australia Engagement Coordinator, on 1800 537 767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning your Cuppa for a Cure tea party
Here’s some great tips to make your tea party a success:
- Charge an entry fee and pass around a donation box
- Introduce a ‘Gold Coin’ donation for each cuppa you serve
- Encourage everyone to bring along a friend or colleague to the event
- At work, why not introduce a Cuppa Tax where everyone pays $1 or $2 to boil the kettle
- Gifts of Love – invite your guests to give a Gift of Love from the catalogue and change lives
- Hold a tea tasting where people can try teas and treats from countries we support — Nigeria, Timor Leste, India, Nepal, Thailand, Papua New Guinea
- Buy your tea and coffee from The Leprosy Mission Australia and you’ll provide even more support
- Sell merchandise from our latest Gift Catalogue at your Cuppa for a Cure event
- You might like to pray with The Leprosy Mission Prayer.
- Don’t forget to thank your supporters! You can download an editable Thank You certificate here or clicking the button below.