Relief Packages Urgently Needed – August 2017
Flash floods and landslides have swept across southern Nepal. Claiming more than 100 lives. Others are still missing. 60,000 families are displaced because their homes are under water.
- Provide relief packs directly to communities affected
- Support The Leprosy Mission’s work in Nepal
Riding The Top End for Leprosy – August 2017
Mike Patmore, 78, is currently making an ambitious solo bike ride from Alice Springs to Darwin – 1,500 km across Australia’s Northern territory to raise funds.
- Get behind Mike as he transforms the lives of people affected by leprosy and disability
- Support The Leprosy Mission’s work in Myanmar
Annapurna Trek to Defeat Leprosy - Nov 2017
Trek Annapurna and have a life-transforming experience for you and people affected by leprosy.
- Challenge to walk the Annapurna Trek in Nepal
- Help transform the lives of people affected by leprosy