Job Advertisement: Digital Content Coordinator
- An opportunity to make a difference with a Christian based Global Not for Profit
- Using your digital marketing experience in content creation and analytics, you will be applying your skills to fundraise for, and support people affected by leprosy.
We are a leprosy-focused Christian organisation that works internationally, a key global player in the fight against leprosy. We are a Global Fellowship comprising Members from across the world.
We work with people of all faiths and none to bring about the defeat of leprosy and transformation in the lives of those affected, partnering with the local church and other stakeholders.
Through resourcing and supporting our global networks, our mission seeks to bring about transformation; breaking the chains of leprosy, empowering people to attain healing, dignity and life in all its fullness.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for The Leprosy Mission Australia’s digital presence across a range for forums including social media and other publications. Using your digital marketing and fundraising skills you will engage with supporters through a variety of social media channels, maintaining The Leprosy Mission’s reputation and upholding our commitment to community education.
The Digital Content Coordinator will develop and grow The Leprosy Mission Australia’s digital strategy, including growth plans, for the purpose of maintaining a sustainable income stream. Playing a critical role in the fundraising team, the position will support all marketing and fundraising activities and raise the profile of The Leprosy Mission Australia on all digital and social channels.
We are looking for applicants with experience in digital and social media marketing and/or fundraising, and knowledge of the NFP sector would be highly regarded.
Key Criteria of the role
- Coordinate TLMA’s digital presence across a range of forums including social media and TLMA publications
- Develop and implement a digital strategies and campaigns to attract and acquire donors using social media platforms
- Create and post frequent and optimised social media content to drive engagement with supporters, providing an extra element to all marketing advocacy and community education campaigns
- Interact and engage with supporters and members of the global community to maintain and improve TLMA’s reputation
- In collaboration with the Marketing Team, coordinate TLMA;s schedule of eDMs to support fundraising appeals, marketing, and events
- Create engaging eDMs and manage all aspects of our email communications with supporters
- Analyse performance and provide reports on all social media and website campaigns
You will possess
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in the not-for-profit sector/ and or fundraising experience with a focus on social media content and digital marketing
- Tertiary qualifications in digital marketing or a related field
- Highly developed understanding of and demonstrated experience in social media platforms
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Ability to manage all aspects of electronic direct mailing, with Campaign Monitor or similar ESP (email service provider)
- An understanding of search Engine Marketing: including SEO and Google Ads with an ability to collate and understand social media campaign reports.
- Excellent communication skills – including report and proposal writing, research, presentation and time management skills
- A track record of success in meeting KPIs and set targets, and implementing strategic fundraising plans
- Ability to gather market intelligence/ best practice strategies from diverse sources and use this information for business benefit
- Well-developed computer skills in internet applications, business software and CRM database (ThankQ).
- Learning mindset with commitment to bringing best practice in digital and social media fundraising to The Leprosy Mission Australia
- High emotional intelligence, self-awareness and self-care
- An understanding of and ability to operate within the Christian based beliefs, vision, mission and values of TLMA.
Your remuneration package that is designed to reward you for your efforts whilst being true to our mission includes generous super with access to not for profit salary packaging benefits so you can boost your take home pay.
The role is full time 37.5 hours per week.
The Leprosy Mission Australia offers
- generous super of 11%
- attractive not for profit salary packaging program (with up to $18,550 of your salary tax free, depending on personal circumstances https://salary.com.au/available-benefits)
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home options
For further information you can download a copy of the Position Description here.
How to apply
If you are passionate about ending leprosy in our lifetime and you are up for the challenge, please apply!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure that you submit your resume along with a cover letter that tells us in one page:
- What is it about this role that makes you want to apply?
- What your skills and experience can bring to this role?
- Why you want to work with The Leprosy Mission Australia?
TLMA has a zero-tolerance policy towards any abuse, neglect and exploitation to all people. It is a requirement to sign and comply with all TLM organisational policies, including the Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a recent National Police Check certificate.